Advisor Innovation Labs is working with the largest players in the financial advisory space to reimagine the advisor/client experience. With the launch of our product, we’re looking to expand our team by hiring talented engineers.
As a member of AI Labs, you’ll get in on the ground floor at a fast-paced, innovative financial technology startup, partake in our generous benefits, and help build a cutting-edge technology product using the latest-and-greatest tech.
We provide premium health benefits, whatever computing hardware you need, a first-class 401k, generous vacation policy, and catered lunches three days a week from our beautiful office located steps from the Bryn Mawr Paoli-Thorndale SEPTA stop – not to mention ample opportunities to learn and grow with a strong team in a healthy engineering culture.
We have a relaxed atmosphere – pet-friendly, no dress code, and a flexible work-from-home policy. For this position, we are also willing to consider a semi- or fully-remote position for the right candidate.
We’re looking for someone that enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex problems, working within a culture of continuous technical improvement, and who is excited about building out the technology that supports everything we do, with users and product engineering alike.
Required Skills and Experience
- An ability and interest to learn on your feet, and enough experience to (usually) avoid beginner pitfalls
- Broad knowledge of relevant modern web technologies
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (SASS / LESS / Post-CSS)
- Experience with task management and version control systems (GIT, Trello etc)
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate with other team members and customers
- High value for peer code and architecture review
- An ability to break complex problems apart to solve them via simple means
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Gets things done; an ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, organize, and follow through on projects independently
- Collaborative and versatile team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with high volume data systems and/or in the financial services industry
- Previous startup experience or personal entrepreneurial bent
- Experience using D3.js, E-Charts or similar charting library
- Experience with mobile development/ionic/capacitor
- Relevant links to GitHub, personal projects, blogs, etc.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org